SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

From:
"Joshua J. Kugler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua J. Kugler
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 16:26:01 -0800
That is odd. Because, the ISO will give you the option of
choosing "Local CD/DVD" when it asks you "What type of media contains
the installation image?"

Ah well, entering this URL:

http://ftp1.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6.0/i386/os/

as the URL for the installation image seems to be working now.  A bit
slow, but it seems to be working. :)

--
Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design