SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

From:
Serguei Mokhov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 09:52:35 -0400
Dear Mr. Teo En Ming,

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> 16 May 2011 Monday 7:28 P.M. Singapore Time
> For Immediate Release
>
> SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE - Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang
> Enming) would like to report first hand account of mind intrusion
> and mind reading. I have been hearing voices for quite some time
> now but I have not been able to identify the persons physically. A
> number of un-identified persons have intruded into my mind and they
> are able to read my thoughts. I could not explain the mechanism by
> which these un-identified persons have been reading my mind at the
> moment but there is definitely a scientific explanation for it. I
> know very clearly that I am not suffering from schizophrenia at all.

I am fairly certain they must have use Scientific Linux 6.0 and a
command and control system via a MINDS botnet. NOT. Just bringing it
on topic of Scientific Linux. Maybe people at Fermilab and CERN could
examine your brain inside their Tevatron and LHC particle
accelerators?

-s