SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 00:34:44 -0700
Well, curriegrad, there are a few people who tend to infest Linux
distro lists that are fortunately not present here. They are
"beginners determined to stay beginners and are obnoxious about it."

Then there are the email format gurus who know there is one best way
to do things. That's missing here. The goal is making something work.
Now THAT is something technical people, scientists and to a lesser
degree technical science students feature in large measure. From
OUR standpoint that's the way it should be. For us that's the right
way. That doesn't seem to be the case on larger groups and lists.
<sigh>

{o.o}