SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

From:
Misc Things <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Misc Things <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 22:49:27 -0400
I apologies for the garbled email.
Here is the log of the VB if you find this interesting
(https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-zGkzsroPljMDdkNGZhOGYtNWZhNS00YzMxLTlhMzAtMDdjMjAxZWQxYWM2&hl=en_US&authkey=CITomq8E).

I looked on the VB's list server and it seemed to be an already known
problem, probably related to the recent update to 4.0.2 (of VB). I'll
update the thread as soon as more relevant information will be
available.
thank you
 Andrew