SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2011

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 08:33:43 -0500
On 05/26/2011 05:14 PM, Shawn Thompson wrote:
> Yet again, while I still wait for response on the plans for 6.1 (whether
> we are going to use that artwork/new logotype/etc or not), I ''could''
> throw something together for 5.6. Would be a different motif, but would
> still try to be as nice as say, upstream.
>
> Would you accept this?

Hi Shawn,
Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting for word back from us.

SL 6.1 artwork
- I really like what you've done, so does everyone I've talked to.  I'm
sorry, I really should have told that to you.  We would really like to
use your work.

How fast do you think you can complete it?  I ask that because I think
we're on schedule to get the first 6.1 Alpha release out next week.

If you want, I can use what you currently have and start integrating it in.

SL 5.6 artwork
- SL 5.6 has been delayed way too much.  At this point I want to get it
out the door without another delay.
If you start working on SL 5.7, that would be wonderful.

Thank You
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group