SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

April 2011

From:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:09:26 +0200
Hi Shawn

Sounds good. I would not vote against a new artwork for 6.1 as long as the main SL logo stays the same.
I think that the artwork should be consistent in Gnome, gdm, KDE, kdm, KDE splash screen, icewm, and grub splash screen.

In order to start the discussion, you may want to produce some first drafts of a new artwork.

Cheers,

      Urs