SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2011

From:
Bob & Jeanne Good <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob & Jeanne Good <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:34:15 -0600
Dr. Beyerle,
Congratulations. Excellent work, as usual. And thanks for the explanation

about the differences between the LiveCD and LiveDVD. I had been wonderin
about that very question.

BTW, your Live CD has earned a singular listing at DistroWatch as of toda
y.

Also, Scientific Linux is now up to position 30 at DistroWatch for the la
st
6 months, position 12 for the last 30 days, and position 10 for the last
week. Congratulation to everyone involved in the SL6 effort. I'm very pro
ud
of each and everyone of you.

Have a good day.

Later...