SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2011

From:
Kenneth Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenneth Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:07:14 -0500
Not to bash other projects, but you guys have a converted user.

I didn't use SL before, since I needed install media that mirrored
TUV, and you guys did that with your Install DVD so that is no longer
an issue.  I've noticed that the dialog about this project has been
more open than some other rebuilds, and that is a testament that SL
cares about their community.  I have been testing the betas in our
environment and have not had any issues.  This has been a well put
together distro.

Thank you all for your hard work,