SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2011

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:48:35 +0000
Hi, I'm on SL 5.5 and have Luks encrypted partitions. Can anyone tell
me whether the encrytption type is aes and key size please? I checked
the red hat documentation but couldn't find this detail. When installing
SL the partition software did not offer any particular encryption type.

On another matter when trying to get losetup (cryptoloop) to work it
returns with the error ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: invalid argument.
Anyone got this to work? It's not me as I have had this working many
times with debian.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Richard.