SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

February 2011

From:
Bob & Jeanne Good <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob & Jeanne Good <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 07:47:28 -0600
Thanks, Bart, for the reply, but I, as well as many others, view Scientif
ic
Linux as not so much a clone of Red Hat but more evolved beyond. SL has i
ts
own philosophy. It includes more drivers, more packages, and more tweaks
than found in the original. That's one of the many reasons I like SL so
much. I just don't understand the logic in that type of DVD release.
Hopefully, Troy will show up soon and explain their reasoning.

Respectfully,

Bob Good

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:11:44 +0000, Bart Swedrowski <[log in to unmask]> w
rote: