SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2011

From:
Parshwa Murdia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Parshwa Murdia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:04:44 +0100
I have recently subscribe to this list, according to the instructions,
I sent the message:

QUERY SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS

for knowing my options and the result came as an email saying as:

Subscription options for Parshwa Murdia <[log in to unmask]>, list
SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
MIME           You prefer to receive messages in MIME format
IETFHDR        "IETF" mail headers
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

If I want to change the subscription, how could it be done?
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia