SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

January 2011

From:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:44:40 +0100

On Jan 24, 2011, at 19:34 , Troy Dawson wrote:

> Troy J Dawson wrote:
>
> Nevermind, I got it to fail for me.  But only for the DVD.  But that let's me investigate it better.
> If anyone has a solution, please let me know, because I'm not seeing anything on the console screens out of the ordinary, and I've checked that the dbus package on the DVD is the same as the network.

Just as a data point, we have run a number of SL6 Beta1 network installs (using kickstart) from our local mirror, with 100% success. We use an additional repo with updates, but it holds cherry-picked packages packages only and the metadata is created locally (on an SL5 host).

--
Stephan Wiesand
DESY -DV-