SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2010

From:
David Saranen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Saranen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:01:25 -0500
What version of openssh-server is current for SLF 55 - both 32 and 64 bit?

I have a host that started reporting deprecated pam_stack module warnings for
sshd. An older CentOS topic
(http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18965&forum=42)
pointed to pam.d/sshd using older style pam_stack rather than include directives.
The file in SLF5 is provided by openssh-server.

I see in the non-Fermi SL53 that pam.d/sshd does use the include directives. I'm
not sure if I botched an upgrade, or if something has regressed.

-Dave

Scientific Linux SL release 5.3 (Boron)
---------------------------------------
#%PAM-1.0
auth       include      system-auth
account    required     pam_nologin.so
account    include      system-auth
password   include      system-auth
session    optional     pam_keyinit.so force revoke
session    include      system-auth
session    required     pam_loginuid.so

the other version
-----------------
#%PAM-1.0
auth        required      /lib64/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass tokens
use_shmem use_opt_hwauth
auth        required      /lib64/security/pam_deny.so

account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

session    optional      /lib64/security/pam_krb5.so use_shmem external
session    required      /lib64/security/pam_limits.so
session    required      /lib64/security/pam_unix.so