SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2010

From:
Simon Dadoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Dadoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:20 +0100
Hello Urs,

Thanks you for your quick answer :)

Now my livecd boots without asking those questions.

Actually firstboot was in SERVICES_OFF, but the program chkconfig was
not in PATH, then build-livecd.sh was complaining (chkconfig command not
found) but created the iso file anyway. So I just add /sbin in PATH.

Now I am trying to use ICEWM as default window manager, so far I have to
specify it in the login screen otherwise I don't have any (windows have
no borders and there isn't taskbar).

In livecd.conf there are two parameters : DESKTOP and DISPLAYMANAGER but
it seems they are only for KDE or GNOME.

Do you know how to set up ICEWM as default windows manager ?

Cheers
Simon