SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

October 2010

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:38:43 -0500
Hello,
In order to get development moving for SL6, we have created a Pre-Alpha
release.
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/

This is based off the latest public beta of RHEL6 from RedHat.
We have recompiled most of the rpm's, but not all, so some of them are
RedHat's rpm's.

At the time I am sending this email, there is only a network install.
But I am currently compiling a DVD  that has the install on it.

Did I mention that this is for development.
Please don't complain about bugs RedHat should fix.

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group