SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

October 2010

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:02:55 -0500
Alex Owen wrote:
> Please Please Please can we try and avoid this or at least document
> simmilar issues for SL6???

Nothing we could do to avoid it.
Hopefully we *can* avoid it for SL6, but my real question is for the
second half of your question.

If you were looking, where would you expect to find this documentation?

That is always the hardest part of documentation, getting the document
to the person who needs it.

I can write  up a m4 web page for SL5.  Where would people expect it to be?

And if there was something similar for SL6, where would people expect it
to be?

Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/SCF/FEF/SLSMS Group