SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2010

From:
"Kinzel, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kinzel, David
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:52:41 -0600
David Kinzel | Unix Admin, Unix & Linux Services | 403.645.3012 |

It's still around? http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/FAQ.php#B

>Thank You
>Larry

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only.  Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately.  Thank you.
http://www.encana.com