SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2010

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:48:17 -0400
I won't tell you about serious botch up, however we need to reload a number of
tools on the server.
One is galculator - the chase is that you can down load it, and when you
configure it there is a missing lib.   You get missing lib and you configure
it and it complains about missing XML::parser.

dag.weiier.com,   dag's  presence is missed because you could select app and
install it and you were done.
Is there another site similar that allows you to down load and install app
from RPM's ?
Thank You
Larry