SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2010

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:53:50 -0400
Thanks:
You are totally correct in removing the "pa" from the name to get back to a
previous version.  However, the -o cpi=10 now works but some other lines have
problems and since things are defined in x/72.  I suspect that arithmetic is
not done properly.   The old scheme allowed you to us a number of numerators
and the result was rounded up or down.  I suspect that in the oldversion, it
is simply truncated based on the results.
This didn't happen on the new version just cpi=??  just hung it up.  The rest
of the lines in the label were positioned fine.

I wonder if people check their work?

I will put a new file .local with file minus the "pa" in it and work out the
rest of the lines.

Thank You Again.
Larry Linder