SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2010

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:49:01 -0400
Did it the other way around and it works flawlessly and fast.
User SL 5.5 have VM Ware running and Windows 2000 pro running.
Cad tools under Windows find all the files on Linux server and Samba allows
other Windows boxes see Linux server and other linux boxes.
Print server was the the only problem but we solved it.
It works and server has been up for 6mo at a time, it then shut down and
cleaned and fans checked.
Larry Linder