SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

August 2010

From:
"C. Bergström" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"C. Bergström" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:50:54 +0700
Hi all..

PathScale has developed an entirely open source GPGPU driver for NVIDIA
hardware, but hit a small snag with deploying on Scientific linux..  We
need to create a package for a very recent version of linux.. (We're
targeting 2.5.35+)  Could someone help out with testing and advising on
how we can have an experimental package made up..

Thanks

./Christopher

ps.. Do you guys have an irc channel?  (If not feel free to ping me on
#pathscale on freenode)