SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2010

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:05:30 -0400
We have a lot of four channel data f(t) that we would like to look at from a
statistical point of view.
Has anyone had any experience with using "R" for analyzing data.
We were  looking at using "R" to build a quick analysis of data to see if
there is any corralations in the freqency domain.

The most promising is the the "PSD" because we need to know the energy at each
frequency.  Hate to process all of it and find only one or no useful
information.

There is an R package for x86_64  EL5 on the "R" web site.
There are a number of test suites available to make sure it is working
correctly.

Larry Linder