SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2010

From:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:30:44 -0700
Chris,

I'm enjoying 5.3 on a dual processor (x dual core) Dell--uses Xeon
processors.  It's been up for 174 days--work on the incoming power
interrupted it last autumn.  Seems pretty solid--would imagine that
other Xeon or core i7 should be equally stable.

Clint

--
Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]