SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2010

From:
"Howard, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard, Chris
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:07:25 -0600

--- original message --

I'm confused as to what you're asking. If you'd like to pay someone for
supporting your Linux distribution, then maybe SL have a donation system?

I honestly don't understand what criteria you're trying to meet, are you just
more comfortable with paying for something that getting something for free?

Michael.