SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2010

From:
William Lutter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:14:28 -0500
I find that on both firefox linux and IE winxp that I can't access either archived messages or Indexed links in the listserv.fnal.gov emails.   I get a MS "The page cannot be found" screen.

Uh, am I missing some new development?  I figure everyone should also have this problem.  It's been occuring the last week? both at work and on my home, so I don't think it is a firewall issue.

But, then again, I don't see anyone else mentioning this...
Bill Lutter