SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2010

Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:05:47 -0800
Well,
Those modules didn't get wireless working...and when I tried
blacklisting ath5k, the mouse stopped working (?).  But I realized that
the rpms are for standard madwifi.  (I had been asking about a newer
version with some different code that allows using AR5007 chipsets,
madwifi-hal-10.5.6; it appears that the madwifi-hal rpm is for part of
the standard madwifi).  So the long and short is that I'll just have to
be content or see if the newest RHEL kernel does anything.
Thank you,
Ibidem