SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2010

From:
"Stephen J. Gowdy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen J. Gowdy
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:46:30 +0100
usb-storage module should be loaded automatically and it should end up in
/proc/scsi/scsi.

I have the same phone so could have checked if I had the USB cable with
me... I have used it with Fedora 12 after selecting Storage Mode on the
phone (it looks like you did from below).

What does /proc/bus/usb/devices show? It should have usb-storage listed as
the Driver= for it.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | CERN       Office: 8-1-11|