SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2010

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:42:41 +1100
Hi,

I have a requirement to, on a test machine, forward all email generated from
that test machine to the "root" account of that test machine.

So no matter where the emails are going or where they are coming from (the
apps running on the test machine which use mailx to send their mail), then I
need all that email just delivered to the local root account.

The test machine uses standard sendmail and procmail.

I thought of doing this using procmail recipe's, but looking some up I'm not
100% sure so thought I'd ask here if anyone has an easy way to do it.

Thanks.

Michael.