SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2010

From:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephan Wiesand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:14:14 +0100

On Feb 12, 2010, at 13:54, Brent L. Bates wrote:

>     Looks like another useful tool TUV has decided not to include.  Just like
> xman.  The last time I checked, which has been a very long time ago, the
> sources had them, but TUV just decides not to allow them to be built.

Well, the source is under /pub/unsupported/xcalc/ on ftp.x.org, and all timestamps are from 1994. I don't blame them for not including it, given that there are alternatives available. On the other hand, even OS X ships with good old xcalc installed...

So for those of you with users like a few of mine, I dumped the packages I whipped up back then when we rolled out SL5 into

  http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/~wiesand/SL5/xcalc/

Please help yourself.

Regards,
	Stephan