SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2010

From:
Emilio Di­az <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emilio Di­az <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:44:05 -0600
Hi all

I'm trying to install owamp-server and owamp-client on a SL-4.8

The yum install command doesn't work (packages just aren't available), an
I've tried to enable some repositories from /etc/yum.repos.d , with no lu
ck
at all.

I've tried to google for rpm packages and mail lists, but got nothing eit
her.

Any hint about how to get these packages installed?

Cheers

PS: This is my first message to this list, and I'm not sure to have sent
this message repeated. I'm really sorry if that's the case but I do need
help about this topic and get sure the message is published.