SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2010

From:
Klaus Steinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Steinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:04:16 +0100
Hi,

> We would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone who has experience with Infortrend or their EonStor iSCSI systems.  Of course, we would also greatly appreciate suggestions of other devices or vendors to consider.

I can't talk about the Iscsi systems, but I have a bunch of Infortrend
Fibrechannel systems running (4 with the Infortrend brand and 2 with SUN brand),
and they are rock solid. No failure in the system itself (the oldest is now over
5 years). Of course we have exchanged some disks since.

Sincerly,
Klaus