SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2010

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:09:02 -0500
We had the same problem on a test box micro atx board with dual core & 2 G Ram
when we first installed it.   We were doing a few more test and now the 64
bit system works and I can add users with the GUI and it gets done correctly
and works.
There is a problem with a new rewrite for the login checking script.
I found it listed as in BugZilla.
Will send you the bug report tomorrow

Don't plan to give up on SL is the long term answer to our OS issues.  -The
only thing I will miss is the neat maintence scheme Open Suse has.

Larry Linder