SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2010

From:
Doug Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:48:56 -0800
Hi Larry,
I am on the OSG security team.  The message also stated
that no action is required at this point.
If you block openssl updates you might miss important updates
before the v1.x comes out.
It should be that updated OSG software that can handle openssl 1.x will
be out before openssl v1.x comes through the OS distribution channels.
Doug