SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2009

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:45:08 +1100
> Just downloaded to server now
> About to install, pity it wasn't available via yum :(

Maybe this is then something that can be added to the repo?

I just went to the website for the RPMBuild component:

http://lshell.ghantoos.org/RPMBuild

and noticed:

"Thank you Michael Mansour for this excellent tip!"

I advised the developer some months back how to make his package easier to
build in RPM etc but didn't realise he credited me on his web page :)

Michael.