SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2009

Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:20:54 -0300
Well Troy, I might be a creazy guy but I tried to install vlc on my
box now, and gave me conflict with famous lib.flac.8 on atrmps
repository. Odd, yestarday I did it without problem on muy dad`s box.

Tried your way and went OK!

I really prefer VLC but Xine is fine too.

Also found very easy your comand " yum --enablerepo=dag install xine"

Not keen to console, but I accept that is very practical! Fun to learn
like this.

Thanks!