SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2009

Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:28:37 -0300
Ok then Urs.

Here it goes then:
Have you try to view .wmv files in SL?
(dont kill me, I know what means for a linux user to give hints on how
to reproduce non free video formats on windows)
But I need to install SL on my dad`s box.

Through a google search I decided to install mplayer but gave problems
of depency with atrm and dag repositories.

Tried vlc right now and dependecies were solved successfully. Tell you
later how it goes.

Feddds.