SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

November 2009

From:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:42:27 +0100
Hi Troy and Connie,

I'm a little bit confused about xfs support.
(Sorry, but I have no time to check it myself.)

Did we have kernel-module-xfs for i368 in SL5.3.? I think yes.
Now in SL5.4 xfs module is in the x86_64 kernel, but not in the i368
kernel, right?
If this is true, it will make xfs formated partition unusable after an
update to SL5.4 (for i386)...?

Cheers,

    Urs