SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2009

From:
Anatoly Solomin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:32:50 +0100
I beg authors to forgive me not being enthusiastic about their projects,
but from the point of view of a particle physicist, all "atomic" logos
do not attach impression of professionalism to the Scientific Linux, if
you know what I mean. And I agree, that it is a misleading message as if
it were only for particle-physics related areas.

So my vote is for No. 1. Although the font and the shade of blue and the
shape itself might have some room for improvement, I'm afraid.

Thanks !!

- Anatoly SOLOMIN