SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2009

From:
"P. Larry Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
P. Larry Nelson
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:58:17 -0500
Ken, Urs, et al.,

Thanks for the comments!

Re: the CERN Howto, one can get to it via the scientificlinux.org
home page by clicking on "Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD 4.8" in the
far left column, under "news".

On that page, scroll down to the very end and you'll see a link to
More information can be found at http://www.livecd.ethz.ch

On that page, you will see a link to "Read how to build your own
LiveCD.", which will take you here in case you don't want to go
thru all that.  :-)

http://www.livecd.ethz.ch/build.html

--
P. Larry Nelson (217-244-9855) | Systems/Network Administrator
461 Loomis Lab                 | High Energy Physics Group