SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2009

Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:16:33 -0500
Hi Larry,

I would also be interested in the CERN Howto on building a Live CD.  I have my own script for building my own SL Live CD.  The live CD is not as full fledged as Urs'; I use the live image only for embedded purposes, but one can always learn new tricks.  Please post the URL when you get a chance.

I share Urs' opinion that an up-to-date Linux box is secure enough for online banking.

Ken