SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2009

From:
"Kinzel, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kinzel, David
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:20:26 -0600
I'm guessing these specific ones are caused by the spec file now containing:

%config(noreplace) %{_docdir}/cups-%{version}/images

Infact, it looks like all of /usr/share/cups* is now definied as "config noreplace"

I looked at cups-1.3.7-8.el5_3.4.src.rpm and it is not definied the same as as in -11.el5_4.3 -- in the former they appear to be listed off as just regular files.

PS: A bit off topic - but it seems only a few emails from this list actually hit my mailbox -- is this happening to anyone else?

--
David Kinzel | [log in to unmask] | 403-296-4526