SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2009

From:
"Brunner, Brian T." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunner, Brian T.
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:37:43 -0400

There was a fun game that featured, inter alia, a Thieves Guild.
The guild-hall was securly locked.
There were no keys for the locks.
The theory was that if you couldn't pick your way in, the Guild didn't
want YOU.

Scientific Linux is like that in places... The pictures are inside the
Guild Hall, and I'm not a skilled Thief.