SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2009

From:
Greg Kurtzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Kurtzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:04:57 -0700
Hello,

I am working already to create a repository of scientific packages to
integrate with SL. If there are special requests (or better yet,
people that wish to help with packaging and maintenance), please let
me know.

We have some packages already in SCM (autobuilder hasn't been
configured to build these yet), but it will still a bit before we can
get these released (again, nudging for some volunteers with scientific
app and RPM experience (or wanting to learn)).

http://www.infiscale.org/scire/

Thanks!
Greg

--