SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2009

From:
"Eve V. E. Kovacs" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eve V. E. Kovacs
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:21:11 -0500
We are trying to set up nfsv4 services on an SL5.3 server.
We have followed various tutorials on the web, and everything appears to
be working correctly. However, when we mount the exported filesystems on
the client, (which happens with no errors), we can't see any of the files.
The client thinks that the filesystem is mounted, but when we try to do a
directory listing there is nothing there.

Does anybody have any ideas on what we might be doing wrong?

Thanks
Eve

Eve Kovacs
Argonne National Laboratory,