SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2009

From:
Neil Aggarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Aggarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:29:07 -0500
This is a good idea to try to preempt some of
the common questions.

I especially like this question:
> Q: Why is Troy Dawson so good looking?

Thanks to all the team for their dedication and
hard work!

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.