SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2009

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 05:03:14 -0500
Hi,
I believe CellServDB should stay the way it is, which is %config.
Why?
What usually happens with this file is that some change is needed
because a site was changed.  The local admin changed their CellServDV
and fix it.  EVentually it get's into the main CellServDB and into the
rpm.  The rpm comes along and fixes the change that was previous made.

Now imagine if this is (noreplace).  The rpm would come along, and not
change anything.  Then next year, when other changes are made, it
continues to not change anything.  Eventually, that customized
CellServDV is so out of date, it's not very good.

That is why it is not (noconfig)

Troy