SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2009

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:41:31 -0500
Chris O'Regan wrote:
> Is anyone using Cobbler to mirror SL? I am about to set up a local
> mirror and would appreciate any recommendations. I found some
> documentation on the SL web site regarding mirroring, but it seems a bit
> outdated (looks like it was written for SL3, perhaps?). For instance,
> some of the excludes refer to directories that I cannot find in the SL5x
> tree.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,
I have updated the mirroring web pages, let me know if there is still
some confusion in them.
I am still in the process of updating the "Size of Distributions" web
pages.  But other than that, I think I've gone through them all and
cleaned them up.
Troy
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI LMSS Group