SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2009

From:
"Brent L. Bates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent L. Bates
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:46:06 -0500
     Michael Mansour when are you going to stop the FUD??  Red Hat doesn't
support it because it is developed and maintain by its competition.
 Dependability, reliability, robustness is NOT a factor, it is pure politics
and nothing more.  There have been plenty of people complaining that XFS isn't
supported by RH & SL as much as it should be.

     I do NOT want a `flame war', but if you are going to continue to lie
about XFS, you leave me no alternative but to support it.  If your posts had
said positive things about ext3 instead of lying about XFS, I would have
ignored you.  However, YOU started the lying, so YOU prompted the XFS support
replies.  I do not mind someone supporting their favorite what ever, but when
they start lying about something else just to support their position, then
THAT is something entirely different.

     Stop the lies and I'll stop the replies.  It is entierly up to you.