SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2009

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:36:18 +1100
Hi Brunner,

If I'm going to boot a server and I don't want it to check the disks after the
reboot, I make sure before I reboot to use tune2fs to make sure the disks
won't check after n mounts etc.

Get into the habit of doing that and no surprises on reboots :)

Regards,

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------