SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

November 2008

From:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karanbir Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:47:06 +0000
Hi,

There is an ongoing conversation amongst CentOS users that promoting
usage / testing of RHEL's pre-update-release beta's is good for everyone
using that code base. However, it would be a lot nicer if these beta's
were indeed open so that we could propagate the code using whatever
mechanism was available and get the widest possible cover.

What do you guys, as SciLinux, think of this ? If we were to approach
Red Hat on a more official basis and request this, would you like to
join the efforts ?

- KB